Organic Extra Virgin Unrefined Hemp Seed Oil (Food Grade) – 4oz – Imported From Canada – 100% Pure Cold Pressed
Hemp seed oil has a reputation as a versatile substance that is beneficial to us due to its Omega-6 to Omega-3 ratio and its content of essential fatty acids. Hemp seed oil is 80% essential fatty acid, the highest amount of any other plant. And because hemp seed oil so closely matches our own skin lipids, it is able to penetrate our cells and lubricate the surfaces between them. Hemp seed oil is used in cosmetics which take care of skin lesions and blotches that may occur as a result of excessively dry skin. Since it won’t clog your pores like many other oils, you can safely use hemp seed oil to moisturize your skin, and do so without any greasy buildup. Hemp seed oil is also a natural sunblock, which helps people who use it to avoid diseases related to over-exposure to the sun’s more harmful rays. The 3:1 ratio of Omega-6 to Omega-3 fatty acids is important in preventing heart disease and promoting heart health. The same ratio is thought to be helpful in alleviating the symptoms of skin conditions like acne, psoriasis and eczema. Hemp is the only plant containing Vitamin D, which is necessary for calcium absorption. This is especially helpful to those on a vegan diet.
About the product
- Hemp seed oil products contain a beneficial amount of amino acids, and vitamin E as well. It is a natural antioxidant, and the oil doesn’t stick to your skin as many oils have a tendency to do. It is rich in not only Omega-3 and Omega-6, but also Omega-9 — this will allow hemp seed oil to moisturize your skin and keep it healthy – and it does this without clogging your pores. Potassium and calcium are also found in hemp seed oil products, making it even healthier for your skin.
- People who use hemp seed oil products have reported that after they begin to use hemp seed oil, they have seen smoother, thicker hair, stronger nails and softer skin.
- Hemp seed oil is not the typical product that is put on your hair. Hemp, in its industrial-grade state, is drug-free and non-hallucinogenic; lest you worry that it’s harmful, since it comes from the Cannabis plant. Hemp seed oil has been subjected to heat which sterilizes it and prevents germination.
- Hemp seed oil, like Argan oil for hair, is a good source of many nutrients than can benefit the health of your hair. It is proven to be helpful for developing keratin formation. Hemp seed oil for hair helps develop stronger and healthier hair.
- Edible or use for hair and skin. For all hair and skin types. – NON-GMO / Unrefined / Extra Virgin / Cold Pressed / Imported From Canada
CBD for Chornic ACHES Available AUSTRALIA
“Under-diagnosed and under-treated, chronic pain amounts to an unrecognized public health crisis afflicting more than 116 million adult Americans each year and costing the nation $560 billion to $635 billion annually in medical and economic expenses.” (Institute of Medicine report).
Chronic aches are an Issue.
Back, knee, joint… you name it – it hurts.
This is also a major factor in the current opioid crisis, because opioid drugs were over-prescribed in an attempt to control chronic pain.
We have several CBD-based products that may help with this and SO many other ailments.
First, the CBD oil is favored by many people who are trying to deal with chronic aches as well as to reduce medications.
Our pure full spectrum oil comes in multiple strengths: 250, 500, and 1000 mg.
It is taken in droplets under the tongue once or even twice a day.
(3 flavors) The full spectrum oil is guaranteed to contain less than 0.3% THC, which is the psychoactive cannabinoid found in marijuana.
You will never feel any “buzz” from our CBD oils!
For those who have sensitive jobs and are required to take drug tests, we also have our new black seed oil, Entourage. 💕💕
This come from the Nigella Sativa plant which is a cousin to cannabis. It contains cannabinoids and has many of the same health benefits as our full spectrum CBD oil without any THC!
In addition to the oils, HBN has a Pain Magnesium Lotion.
Pain Magnesium Lotion is designed for convenient, optimal topical absorption of magnesium, bypassing the GI tract with no unpleasant laxative effect.
Pain Magnesium Lotion soothes sore muscles, cramps, fatigue, and stress.
Pain’s unique formulation includes essential oils, and it has a calming effect on both the body and mind.
All we need to do is pick the right approach for you.
For chronic sufferers, I would recommend a combination of CBD or Entourage along with Pain Magnesium Lotion!
I am here anytime to assist you Enjoy a new beginning in life .
The hottest new trend for natural health is using CBD oil. While often confused with THC, CBD comes from a chemical from the cannabis or hemp plant called cannabidiol. This does not contain THC, therefore it is safe for most people to use, and now available in most states of the U.S.
CBD provides a long list of health benefits, including helping with headaches, chronic pain, anxiety and depression, stress, insomnia, nausea, and even medical conditions.
#HBNaturals #hbn #cbd #cbdoil #hempoil #hemp #hempgal #usemycbd #ailments #aches #sore #muscles #cramps #suffering #agony #discomfort #misery #distress #hurt #throb #tender #difficulty #spasm #highsugar #fatigue #blurredvision #rash #shakes #illness
*FDA Disclaimer: Statements made on this product, website or sales materials have not been evaluated by the food and drug in administration. These products are not intended to diagnose treat cure or prevent any disease these products are not intended to replace medications or eliminate the advice of a competent healthcare practitioner.